The Daily Knightline - Friday, November 20
Friday: Dippin’ sticks, lettuce dressing, corn, applesauce, grapes or ham salad bar
Monday: Orange Chicken, rice, green beans, corn, mandarin oranges, bananas or ham salad bar
Today: 1:30 p.m. dismissal – Professional Development
· 5:30 p.m. JV/V Girls Basketball at Bishop Heelan Catholic – bus leaves at 3:30 p.m.
· Only 2 tickets per player which have been distributed to the players will be accepted. There is NO admission without a ticket. Tickets must be presented at the gate. No photos of the ticket will be accepted.
· If a spectator has a student athlete competing in the first event and another one competing in a later event, they may remain in the facility.
· Players may watch the preceding or following event in which they are already present for.
· There will be no cheerleaders, pep band, or dance team until after Dec. 10 if the guidelines from the governor or IHSAA/IGHSAU change.
· Tonight’s game can be viewed at https://www.nfhsnetwork.com – a subscription is required for viewing.
· Masks are required and 6 feet social distancing between fan groups is expected. Fans are also expected to sit every other row.
· It is required to leave the gym after your child’s game is finished. No entering the gym until warm ups begin for your child’s game.
· Congratulations to our Dance Team who performed at State on Wednesday! They competed in the Hip Hop, Novelty and Lights categories and did a fantastic job in all three! The awards will be live streamed with the placement results to be broadcasted on December 5.
· Unity Christian is excited to announce the creation of a new position: Marketing and Alumni Relations Coordinator. We are looking to hire an individual who will work in a team environment assisting the school in promoting the exciting weekly happenings at school in various social media platforms. We are also looking for this individual to assist in connecting alumni and potential families to the school through communications and events. To learn more, interested candidates are encouraged to contact Wayne Dykstra at 712-737-4114 or email@example.com.
· Auditions for our spring play, The Diary of Anne Frank, will be on December 1 and 2 after school. An audition sheet will be on Ms. Van Dyke’s door while audition materials can be found in the office. It is best to audition in groups of 2-4, mixed guys and girls.
· Lost and Found table is set up in the Courtyard through Wednesday, November 25. There are MANY items so take a look and claim what you have lost! Anything left will be donated on Wednesday, November 25.
· Reminder: You are not allowed to leave any belongings in the locker rooms at any time.
· Unity Christian Sports are being LIVE STREAMED on YouTube in Partnership with Fuller Digital Solutions. Would you like to be part of these broadcasts? Fuller Digital Solutions is currently looking for video production partners...this is a PAID position, and no experience is necessary. Your basic job duties include setting up the camera/computer and following the exciting Knight sports action! Additionally…we are looking for play by play people as well. So, if you have a love for sports…this is a great opportunity. Again, we will train, so if you have any interest please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are going to the games anyway...why not make a few bucks? Students and adults both welcome to apply. Thank You and we look forward to having you on the Unity Christian Broadcast Team!