The Daily Knightline - Friday, October 16
Today: Chicken Drummies, potato rounds, savory carrots, pears, mixed fruit, breadstick or ham salad bar
Monday: French Toast Sticks, sausage, hashbrowns, carrot sticks, mandarin oranges, apple or ham salad bar
Today: Dress Up Day is Spirit Day! Wear school colors and logos!
1:30 Dismissal – Professional Development
4:30 p.m. JV/V Co-ed Unity Invite at Landsmeer Golf Course
7:00 p.m. V Football Playoff Game vs. Sheldon at NWC – see announcement below
· Pulled Pork Sandwiches, Pizza, and Hot Dogs will be available for purchase at the concession stand. Let’s Go Knights!
Saturday: 8:30 a.m. V Volleyball Tournament at Bishop Heelan
· NICSTO Forms are due for Unity December 1.
· SLIPPERS NEEDED: The Unity One Act cast is in need of 2 pairs of men's bedroom slippers for our one act that will take place during Combo Night. (November 12! - Mark your calendars!) We also need a pair of very fancy women's bedroom slippers as well.
If you have any of these items and are willing to let us use them, please contact Nicki Kuiper at firstname.lastname@example.org
· We have the privilege of hosting a first round football playoff game this Friday night vs. Sheldon at NWC starting at 7:00 p.m. Admission will be $6 for K-Adult. Unity passes will not be accepted. Please bring exact change.
· Please read and follow the guidelines below:
· The use of artificial noisemakers, signs and banners is prohibited.
· Fans are not allowed on the playing surface before or after the game. No tunnels or hoops to run through are allowed before or after the game.
· Items such as baby powder are prohibited from being thrown into the air. Shirts and shoes are required.
· Drones and pets are prohibited.
· Covid guidelines: Fans will be expected to sit in designated rows only.
· Masks are encouraged but not required.
· Elementary/Jr. High students must be seated in the bleachers by their parents or above the high school student section.