The Daily Knightline - Monday, Oct. 5
Today: Chicken Alfredo, garlic bread, broccoli, savory carrots, mandarin oranges, banana or ham salad bar
Tomorrow: Beef Burrito, potato rounds, lettuce/dressing, peaches, apple or chicken salad bar
· Picture Retakes
· 5:00 p.m. F/JV Volleyball Triangular at Home
· 6:00 p.m. JV Football at Sergeant Bluff Luton – bus leaves at 4:00
· 7:00 p.m. Special Society Meeting in the Knight Center
· 4:30 p.m. JV/V Co-ed Cross Country at Cherokee – dismiss at 2:25/bus leaves at 2:45
· F/JV/V Volleyball vs. Hinton at Home
Sports Report: Varsity Football won their game 29-16 on Friday night.
· Please pray for healing for our students who are recovering from surgeries and injuries.
· Roundtable Correction: Basketball Camp is for 3rd – 8th grades, Monday, Nov. 9, Tuesday, Nov. 10, and Thursday, Nov 12 go to our website, Our Programs, Athletics, and Summer Camps & Workouts to find the form. Mail or turn into Cody Harskamp at Unity.