The Daily Knightline - Thursday, December 10
Thursday: Lasagna, garlic bread, lettuce/dressing, green beans, mixed fruit, pears or taco salad bar
Friday: BBQ Pork sandwich, potato chips, baked beans, applesauce, mandarin oranges or chicken salad bar
Today: 8 Period Schedule
7:00 Christmas Concert
7:00 p.m. Symphonic Band
7:30 p.m. Orchestra
8:00 p.m. Chorale and Bel Canto
8:30 p.m. Concert Choir and Knightsounds
• Each music student will be given 2 wristbands for each of the concerts they participate in. • Entry to each concert will be granted only to those with the appropriate wristband.
• Please do not arrive more than 10 minutes before your child performs.
• If an audience member has a student musician performing in more than one concert, the spectator may remain in the auditorium. All others will need to exit the auditorium at the conclusion of their child's concert. • MASKS ARE REQUIRED for audience members.
• Seating will be every other row, and 3 seats must be left empty between groups.
• The concert will be live streamed. The link will appear on our website.
Tomorrow: 1:30 dismissal – Professional Development for teachers
4:30 p.m. JV Girls and V Girls and Boys BB vs. MMCRU at Home
Each basketball player has been given 2 tickets.
Only fans with one of those tickets will be allowed into the game.
The ticket must be presented. No photos of the ticket will be accepted.
Fans need to leave after their child’s game or wait arrive until the previous game’s spectators have left the gym.
If a spectator has a student athlete competing in a first event and another one competing in later event, the spectator may remain in the facility once they are here.
Players may watch the preceding or following event in which they are already present for.
MASKS ARE REQUIRED and 6 feet social distancing between fan groups is expected. Fans are also expected to sit every other row.
The games will be live streamed. The link will appear on our website.
· If you lost a star necklace, please claim in the office.
· Students if you would like to change an exam time, please pick up a form in the office and turn the form in to Mr. Dykstra.
· Schedule Change: Next week, Dec. 14-18, there will no block schedules.