The Daily Knightline - Thursday, December 3
Thursday: Cream Chicken Bun, French fries, green beans, pears, pears, mixed fruit or ham salad bar
Friday: Pizza, potato wedges, lettuce/dressing, applesauce, grapes or taco salad bar
Today: Blocks 2,4,6,8
1:30 p.m. Celebration Chapel
6:30 p.m. Freshmen Girls and Boys at Sioux Center – Bus leaves at 5:30 p.m.
Tomorrow: 3:45 p.m. JV/V Girls and Freshmen and V Boys BB vs. Cherokee at Home
· Each basketball player has been given 2 tickets.
· Only fans with one of those tickets will be allowed into the game.
· The ticket must be presented. No photos of the ticket will be accepted.
· Fans need to leave after their child’s game or wait arrive until the previous game’s spectators have left the gym.
· If a spectator has a student athlete competing in a first event and another one competing in a later event, the spectator may remain in the facility once they are here.
· Players may watch the preceding or following event in which they are already present for.
· There will be no cheerleaders, pep band, or dance team until after Dec. 10 if the guidelines from the governor or IHSAA/IGHSAU change.
· MASKS ARE REQUIRED and 6 feet social distancing between fan groups is expected. Fans are also expected to sit every other row.
· Our games will be live streamed. The link will appear on our website.
· Unity Christian is excited to announce the creation of a new position: Marketing and Alumni Relations Coordinator. We are looking to hire an individual who will work in a team environment assisting the school in promoting the exciting weekly happenings at school in various social media platforms. We are also looking for this individual to assist in connecting alumni and potential families to the school through communications and events. To learn more, interested candidates are encouraged to contact Wayne Dykstra at 712-737-4114 or email@example.com.