The Daily Knightline - Thursday, October 15
Today: Tavern, French fries, baked beans, strawberries, pineapple, dill pickle spears or taco salad bar
Tomorrow: Chicken Drummies, potato rounds, savory carrots, pears, mixed fruit, breadstick or ham salad bar
Today: Dress-Up Day: Meme/Vine day. Find a funny vine or meme and dress up like the people in it. This day there will not be a game as there will be chapel.
Wed./Thu. Bell Schedules - No Block
8:20 a.m. First Bell
8:25-9:12 Pd. 1 (47 min.)
9:15 - 9:57 Pd. 2 (42 min)
10:07-10:49 Pd. 3 (42 min)
10:52-11:34 Pd. 4 (42 min)
11:34-11:59 Lunch A (25 min)
12:02-12:44 Pd. 5 (42min)
11:37-12:19 (42 min)
12:19-12:44 Lunch B (25 min)
12:47-1:29 Pd. 6 (42 min)
2:03-2:45 Pd. 7 (42 min.)
2:48-3:30 Pd. 8 (42 min.)
Tomorrow: 1:30 Dismissal – Professional Development
4:30 p.m. JV/V Co-ed Unity Invite at Landsmeer Golf Course
7:00 p.m. V Football Playoff Game vs. Sheldon at NWC – see announcement below
· Pulled Pork Sandwiches, Pizza, and Hot Dogs will be available for purchase at the concession stand. Let’s Go Knights!
Saturday: 8:30 a.m. V Volleyball Tournament at Bishop Heelan
· NICSTO Forms are due for Unity December 1.
· SLIPPERS NEEDED: The Unity One Act cast is in need of 2 pairs of men's bedroom slippers for our one act that will take place during Combo Night. (November 12! - Mark your calendars!) We also need a pair of very fancy women's bedroom slippers as well.
If you have any of these items and are willing to let us use them, please contact Nicki Kuiper at email@example.com
· We have the privilege of hosting a first round football playoff game this Friday night vs. Sheldon at NWC starting at 7:00 p.m. Admission will be $6 for K-Adult. Unity passes will not be accepted. Please bring exact change.
· Please read and follow the guidelines below:
· The use of artificial noisemakers, signs and banners is prohibited.
· Fans are not allowed on the playing surface before or after the game. No tunnels or hoops to run through are allowed before or after the game.
· Items such as baby powder are prohibited from being thrown into the air. Shirts and shoes are required.
· Drones and pets are prohibited.
· Covid guidelines: Fans will be expected to sit in designated rows only.
· Masks are encouraged but not required.
· Elementary/Jr. High students must be seated in the bleachers by their parents or above the high school student section.