The Daily Knightline - Tuesday, April 20
Tuesday: Chicken Cordon Bleu, cheesy potatoes, mixed veggies, dinner roll, pineapple, strawberries or taco salad bar
Wednesday: Baked Potato, ham/cheese, breadstick, baked beans, peaches, banana or chicken salad bar
* Grandparents Day 9:30 a.m. - 11:50 a.m.
* Chapel - Please bring a pen or pencil to chapel tomorrow.
* All Boys Interested in playing basketball please meet in the Knight Center right after chapel.
* 7:00 p.m. Boys soccer vs. Sioux Center Away
* Blocks 1,3,5,7
* Living Groups
JV and V Girls Soccer won against Sioux Center last night.
*Living Group leaders: please pick up an instruction sheet and materials for tomorrow's chapel in the office sometime today. Only one set is needed per living group.
* The Advanced Sculpture class will be firing ceramics in an outdoor pit firing in the near future. A variety of organic materials will leave a variety of colors on the pottery. Following is a list of materials that can be used: seaweed and driftwood (in Iowa?), dried banana peels, dried citrus fruits and skins, avocado skins and stones, pistachio shells and other nut shells, copper wire (to wrap around pots), coffee grounds, tea bags, horse hair. If you could save any of these materials and bring them to school in the next couple of weeks, it would be greatly appreciated. For the fruit peels that need to be dried, you could probably lay them out on your driveway on a sunny day. If they are not quite dry I can dry them more in an oven. Thank you, Rudy Folkerts