The Daily Knightline - Tuesday, December 1
Tuesday: French toast sticks, sausage, hashbrowns, carrot sticks, mandarin oranges, apple or ham salad bar
Wednesday: Chicken cordon bleu, mixed veggies, dinner roll, pineapple, strawberries, or taco salad bar
Today: Noon - Moms in Prayer
3:45 p.m. JV/V Girls and Boys Basketball at Home vs. Le Mars
· Each basketball player has been given 2 tickets.
· Only fans with one of those tickets will be allowed into the game.
· The ticket must be presented. No photos of the ticket will be accepted.
· Fans need to leave after their child’s game or wait arrive until the previous game’s spectators have left the gym.
· If a spectator has a student athlete competing in a first event and another one competing in a later event, the spectator may remain in the facility once they are here.
· Players may watch the preceding or following event in which they are already present for.
· There will be no cheerleaders, pep band, or dance team until after Dec. 10 if the guidelines from the governor or IHSAA/IGHSAU change.
· MASKS ARE REQUIRED and 6 feet social distancing between fan groups is expected. Fans are also expected to sit every other row.
· Our games will be live streamed. The link will appear on our website.
Sports Report: Freshmen Boys won 54-47 against Rock Valley last night.
· JV Girls will need to be dismissed at 3:05 for a 3:45 game tonight.
· Unity Christian is excited to announce the creation of a new position: Marketing and Alumni Relations Coordinator. We are looking to hire an individual who will work in a team environment assisting the school in promoting the exciting weekly happenings at school in various social media platforms. We are also looking for this individual to assist in connecting alumni and potential families to the school through communications and events. To learn more, interested candidates are encouraged to contact Wayne Dykstra at 712-737-4114 or firstname.lastname@example.org.