The Daily Knightline - Tuesday, November 24
Tuesday: Chicken nuggets, potato rounds, savory carrots, pears, mixed fruit, breadstick or ham salad bar
Wednesday: No lunch – 11:50 dismissal
Today: Noon – Moms in Prayer
· 6:00 p.m. JV/V Girls Basketball vs. Gehlen Catholic at Home
· Do not come for the JV game before 5:45 p.m. and for the V do not come before 7:00 p.m.
· Only 2 tickets per player which have been distributed to the players will be accepted. There is NO admission without a ticket. Tickets must be presented at the gate. No photos of the ticket will be accepted.
· If a spectator has a student athlete competing in the first event and another one competing in a later event, they may remain in the facility.
· Players may watch the preceding or following event in which they are already present for.
· There will be no cheerleaders, pep band, or dance team until after Dec. 10 if the guidelines from the governor or IHSAA/IGHSAU change.
· The game can will be live streamed. The link will be on our website.
· Masks are required and 6 feet social distancing between fan groups is expected. Fans are also expected to sit every other row.
· It is required to leave the gym after your child’s game is finished. No entering the gym until warm ups begin for your child’s game.
Tomorrow: 11:50 a.m. Early Dismissal – Thanksgiving Break November 26-30!
· Midwest Honor Flight t-shirts are in the office ready to be picked up!
· Unity Christian is excited to announce the creation of a new position: Marketing and Alumni Relations Coordinator. We are looking to hire an individual who will work in a team environment assisting the school in promoting the exciting weekly happenings at school in various social media platforms. We are also looking for this individual to assist in connecting alumni and potential families to the school through communications and events. To learn more, interested candidates are encouraged to contact Wayne Dykstra at 712-737-4114 or email@example.com.
· Auditions for The Diary of Anne Frank will be the day your return from vacation, December 1 and 2. You must be signed up for that audition this week. Audition scripts are in the office.
· Lost and Found table is set up in the Courtyard through Wednesday, November 25. There are MANY items so take a look and claim what you have lost! Anything left will be donated on Wednesday, November 25.
· Reminder: You are not allowed to leave any belongings in the locker rooms at any time.