The Daily Knightline - Tuesday, Sept. 29
Today: Hamburger, French fries, baked beans, dill pickle spears, pineapple, strawberries or chicken salad bar
Tomorrow: Cavatini, garlic bread, lettuce/dressing, dill pickle spears, peaches, apples or taco salad bar
Today: Noon – Mom’s in Prayer
· 4:30 JV/V Co-ed Cross Country – Western Invite in Hull at the Rolling Hills Golf Course
Dismiss at 2:50 and bus leaves at 3:10
· 5:00 F/JV/V Volleyball at West Sioux – FR/JV dismiss at 3:25 bus leaves at 3:45 and Varsity bus leaves at 4:45.
· A wristband is needed to attend tonight’s volleyball games against West Sioux. They were given first to the player’s families so if you were not given a wristband, you will not be able to attend the games.
Tomorrow: No Block Periods for the next 4 weeks
Schedule for Wednesday’s and Thursday’s:
8:20 a.m. First Bell
8:25-9:12 Pd. 1 (47 min.)
9:15 - 9:57 Pd. 2 (42 min)
10:07-10:49 Pd. 3 (42 min)
10:52-11:34 Pd. 4 (42 min)
11:34-11:59 Lunch A (25 min)
12:02-12:44 Pd. 5 (42min)
11:37-12:19 (42 min)
12:19-12:44 Lunch B (25 min)
12:47-1:29 Pd. 6 (42 min)
1:29-1:54 Chapel/ LG
2:03-2:45 Pd. 7 (42 min.)
2:48-3:30 Pd. 8 (42 min.)
Sports Report: JV Football won their game last evening 26-14 vs. HMS.
· The first Quiz Bowl practice will happen on Wednesday during lunch. If you weren't able to attend last week's meeting but would still like to learn more information about Quiz Bowl, please email or talk to Mr. Mouw. There's a signup sheet on the door of Room 113.
· The school office will be closed on Thursday and Friday due to no school.
· Please check the office or the Lost and Found before Wednesday because ALL items will be donated over the weekend.