Lunch: Chicken drummies, potato rounds, savory carrots, pears, mixed fruit, breadstick
Monday: Ham, mash potatoes, savory carrots, dinner roll, applesauce, grapes
· Living Group Leader Retreat at Living Water
· 7:00 Football Friday Night against Central Lyon/George Little Rock Home at NWC
· USA Out! Concessions will be open and pork loin sandwiches will be provided by Ken Dragstra. Thank you!
Sports Report: Cross Country JV Boys placed 3rd and V Boys placed 4th. Girls placed JV 2nd and the V 4th.
· If you have lost an item, it is worth checking in the office to see if it was turned in.
· Good news from the Kitchen: Today will be returning to hard trays and silverware. Tray return stations will be set up in each of the designated eating areas. Please stack your trays neatly. A gentle reminder- this will ONLY work if you are diligent in using the hand sanitizer prior to selecting your food. In advance- THANKS!
· Students, please use the hand sanitizer in the lunch room before taking your tray for lunch. Please also wash your hands regularly throughout the day and cover your coughs and sneezes with your elbows, not your hands.
· Senior girls interested in the 2021 Tulip Court – please remember to turn in the required documents as noted in the informational letter to the Tulip Festival office by this Friday, September 11 at 5:00 p.m. Questions can be directed to the Tulip Festival office at 712-707-4510. Thank you!