Monday: Pancake, sausage, carrot sticks, hashbrowns, grapes, bananas or taco salad bar
Tuesday: Walking Tacos, potato rounds, corn, pineapple, strawberries or chicken salad bar
Today: 6:00 p.m. Freshmen Girls and Boys vs. MOC-FV at Home
· Each basketball player has been given 2 tickets.
· Only fans with one of those tickets will be allowed into the game.
· The ticket must be presented. No photos of the ticket will be accepted.
· Fans need to leave after their child’s game or wait arrive until the previous game’s spectators have left the gym.
· If a spectator has a student athlete competing in a first event and another one competing in a later event, the spectator may remain in the facility once they are here.
· Players may watch the preceding or following event in which they are already present for.
· There will be no cheerleaders, pep band, or dance team until after Dec. 10 if the guidelines from the governor or IHSAA/IGHSAU change.
· MASKS ARE REQUIRED and 6 feet social distancing between fan groups is expected. Fans are also expected to sit every other row.
· Our games will be live streamed. The link will appear on our website.
Sports Report: Congratulations to our Dance Team who placed 5th Place in Novelty, Hip Hop – Division 1 and Lights – Division 1. They also received a Distinguished Academic Award for having a team GPA between 3.5 and 4.0!
· Students if you would like to change an exam time, please pick up a form in the office and turn the form in to Mr. Dykstra.